Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back to work again...









Harlo, its been quite awhile since i didnt involved in bloggin.. hmmm due to some valid reason such as my laziness gua...Well Cny gone and i have started workin again..Buck up my ass again d... Cham loh...This year sumore lose a lot of money..."hai lat " d lo.. its only of matter of time i declare bankrupt as usual again lo.




Well d good news is , i just wanna intro my work place and my "Tai ko"s" ...quite nice thou,,

but its realy quite a mess with all d papers and cups around..Wat to do...?




wanted to clean up d place 1, but after cleanin up also d place will b back to square 1, so just leave it at its usual place will be nice d...

Thts a pic of me @ my work place,,too bad don have amy pic..haha..sitting at my cozy chair relay makes me wanted to sleep more than work..quite relaxin as no 1 will be there to bother u anyway...haha







And let me intro u to a full time slacker and my supervisor, Mogan. This is d pic i caught him asleep when he was writing. realy respect him for tht .. he was known as Trio ferari at our work place..he comes and goes like d wind,., hmmm his usual phrases are " hari ini saya punya kepala banyak pening la, susah mau mai kerja.." its a lame excuse but he pulled it through etime.. Miracle....!!!






And finally the boss of all bosses, Kenneth, my supervisor and d person which in charge of me and amy report for my intern for the coming months. a nice guy, smokes a lot, and funny.. known as Trio Freres . lanciao lang to d max...d pic taken when he was realy in hell d.. haha.. if he saw wat i was writing , think my whole report or intern will b ruined,but...who cares anyway..??
bottomline is nice guy but lanciao lang anyway..haha


(hak cipta terpelihara 2008)










3 comments:

amy* said...

lol..wow..
wat a 'clean n tidy' plc for u hor?? haha.. u may take my plc pic anytime, any angle too..since my plc is the oni cleanest at here..lol.. ( oops, so hao lian..wahahahahahahahaha..devil laugh..)
frerari disappear for almost one week lui..
how come u din take gd care of him?? c,oways kepala pening den now mc for whole week.. holiday longer than us lui..lol..

keep on counting ur survey wf ur trio freres ya..(muahahahahaha...devil laugh again..) blek!!!
'sim yen sin'..bb

Esee said...

KEAN JUNG!! you so cilaka call your boss lanciao long..hahaha..very funny and typically you. at least you're having a good time there. enjoy!

-Eileen-

Kean Jung said...

haha.. thanks...d kenneth realy lanciao lang ler...haha